Saturday, December 5, 2009

EsoWriting

There is so much information (in-form-ation) on the internet that there is no need to try and "wake people up" with more information.

Ever notice what happens when you wake somebody up? They usually get mad at you and go right back to sleep. No, I am not trying to wake anybody up...instead I feel like I'm in a bad dream trying to wake myself up. Ever had a bad dream...you know the one that you were able to hear the noise around you but still couldn't escape the dreamworld? I noticed that whenever I have these types of dreams the more I struggle to wake up the more intense the nightmare gets. I refuse to struggle against the New World Order, Illuminati, Republicans, Terrorists, Cooperate Media, or whatever the hell else they put in front of us as the "bad guys".

It is in this spirit that I wish to broadcast a new (as far as I know) concept of writing. I'll just pose a question and then provide information in the form of definitions and quotations that will simply point to the direction of my view without forcing a direct point of view. I call it...EsoWriting---Eso short for esoteric meaning "knowledge not commonly taught. Information that is only received by a few"......

My first question is the following: "In the Matrix movie was Morpheus a good guy???

Morpheus>>>Morph=Change...MORPH US=To Change US...why do we need to be changed? Perhaps to Evolve>>>? Perhaps Neo wanted to "wake up", but then why would he go to Morpheus since his name means "the Roman god of sleep and dreams"...even in Greek Mythology..Morpheus is "the Greek god of dreams...he who forms, shapes, moulds"...He certainly changed Neo, strange how the hero "wakes up" by entering a computer world.

From Matrix movie...

Morpheus: At last. Welcome, Neo. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus (Roman/Greek god of Sleep and dreams)
Neo: It's an honor to meet you.
(later on...)
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake u in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more....Follow me....Apoc, are we still online?

Wonderland: An "imaginary' realm of marvels and wonders....The perfect place for Morpheus "god of sleep and dreams". In many ways this life has become a wonderland, a place filled with strange wonders where everyday it becomes harder and harder to tell fact from fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment